Marketing Assistant (One Available Position)
- Implement the marketing strategies and campaigns organized by the department.
- Gather data from research, analyze the information and maintain a database for reference.
- Perform market research studies regularly on new trends through surveys, polls, etc to stay up to date on the changing market behavior and culture.
- Create surveys, polls, and questionnaires for research purposes.
- Maintain spreadsheets and a database information and statistics found through research, financials, inventory and write reports.
- Be dutiful to the department and its executives and aid them in executing all tasks.
- Actively participate and help organize the promotional events and campaigns organized by the company.
- Maintain good communications and company relations with clients with excellent customer service and people skills.
- Write content and copies for publishing and driving the campaigns and promote the company’s presence in the market through brochures, press releases, and so on.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance.
- Apply marketing analytical techniques
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $31.80 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $47.70 per hour starting after 44 hours per week & Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 year
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent employee position
Business Operating Name: Gloxtar Inc.
Work Location: 23 Westmore Dr, Suite 306-B, Etobicoke, ON, M9V 3Y7
Contact No.: 1-855-561-4500
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities,Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada. Excellent written communication, Client focus, Initiative, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Team player, Accurate, Effective interpersonal skills