Synergy Electric Ltd. located at 14389 75a Ave Surrey, BC V3W 1S3 is looking for Full Time Permanent Electricians to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Read drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for installations
· Install, replace and repair electrical control and lighting fixtures
· Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
· Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems
· Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers or other components
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program will be an asset.
· Minimum two years of Experience is required.
Salary: $28.25 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Various Locations all over Lower Mainland
How To Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.