Retail Store Manager
M S Rai Enterprise Ltd DBA Eye See 2020 Optical is looking for a Retail Store Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
· Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of establishments engaged in retail sales.
· Manage staff and assign duties
· Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
· Determine products and services to be sold, and implement price and credit policies
· Locate, select and procure products for resale
· Develop and implement marketing strategies
· Plan budgets and authorize expenditures
· Resolve customer complaints
· Determine staffing requirements and hire or oversee hiring of staff.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business administration or other field related to the product or service being sold will be an asset.
· Two years of related retail sales experience at increasing levels of responsibility will be required.
Salary: $ 29.75 hourly for 40 Hours per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
12841 96 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V 6V9
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.