Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc.
Hotel & Resort
November 28, 2020
October 28, 2021
Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc. is looking for Administrative Assistant to join our motel situated at 7389 Riverside Drive, Grand forks, BC, V0H1H0
Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time (40 hours weekly)
Start Date: As soon as possible
Experience: Atleast 2 years in relevant field
Qualification: Secondary School required
Location: 7389 Riverside Drive, Grand forks, BC, V0H-IHO
Administrative Assistant (NOC 1221) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures of motel.
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- Carry out administrative activities of motel.
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking maintenance and security services.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Must have the knowledge of computers.
- Positive and professional attitude, good work ethic
- Ability to work with a variety of customers.
Overtime after 40 hours per week
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume at: Jobs.email@example.com
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Only individuals who meet this qualification are asked to send resumes.