Survey TechnologistBurnaby - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
NOBLE CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT CORP. 208-4308 Dawson street, Burnaby B.C. V5C 4B6
Title of position: Survey Technologist
NOC: Land Survey Technologists and Technicians (2254)
Salary: $58,000/Yearly, 40 Hours/week
Positions Available: 1
Location of work: Burnaby, B.C.
Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Minimum Education: High School
Noble Construction Management Corp. is a Burnaby, BC based construction management company with focus on residential and commercial projects ranging in value from $5,000,000 to $35,000,000.
We are looking for an experienced survey technologist to join our office team.
- Graduation from a recognized program related to surveying, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum 5 years applicable work experience in construction surveying.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Experience with Robotic Total Stations.
- Ability to read and interpret Architectural, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Geotechnical documents.
- Ability to extract detailed information from drawings and specifications.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform site visit prior to commencing work in order to establish site lines, bench points, control lines for superintendent and trades.
- Calculate the layout of all project components using the drawings and specifications provided.
- Operate and maintain surveying equipment.
- Provide detail drawings to assist the superintendent and trades using AutoCAD.
- Provide quality control by checking for accuracy of all control points, benchmarks, gridlines, elevations and stakeout points.
- Review all drawings for completeness and identify discrepancies between construction documents.
- Verify as-built conditions using surveying techniques.
- Assist with quantity calculations as required.
Please send resume to email: email@example.com , or fax at 604-294-1011. We thank all applications for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.