Lamination Technician AssistantBrampton - ON, Ontario,CANADA
- Read docket to check job specifications.
- Assist operators with laminator set ups and change overs.
- Load rolls of film onto Lamination machines.
- Move skids and lamination rolls using walkie/lift equipment.
- Prepare glue for the machine by dispensing glues and solvents.
- Adheres to all safety related procedures.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Must feel comfortable with a criminal background check.
- Sunday to Friday â€“ 3 different shifts that rotate every two weeks.
- Day shift (7 am to 3:15 pm) Afternoon shift (3 pm to 11:15 pm) Evening shift (11 pm to 7:15 am)
Total Compensation Package:
- Hourly wages for shift times: $14/hr (Days) $14.45/hr (Afternoons) $14.75/hr (Evenings)
This is a full time Temporary to Permanent position
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Alternate format available upon request.