Hydraulics Field Service TechnicianGTA Others - ON, Ontario,CANADA
As a key member of the Field Service Team, your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsibility for evaluating and diagnosing causes for equipment breakages
- Repairing hydraulic components and systems
- Providing technical support to inside sales
- Troubleshooting issues at the client site
- Installing and modifying hydraulic components and systems
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Licensed or diploma in Mechanics, Hydraulics, Automotive, Millwright or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic systems
- Fluid Power Training, an asset â€¢ Basic machining knowledge required (e.g. lathe, milling machine)
- Basic electrical knowledge considered an asset
- Strong working knowledge of heavy duty tools and equipment
- Must be mechanically inclined with a good learning capacity
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- The ability to effectively communicate technical issues
- Service and team orientation. â€¢ Ability to travel throughout the GTA and occasional overnight travel
Salary: Based on experience
Apply: Please apply directly online or submit your resume to John Lioutas at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.
Talent at work
Keywords: mechanic, hydraulics, millwright