1. Regularly organize market investigation, collect market information, analyze market trends, characteristics and development trends.
2. Collect information about competitive products, master the dynamics of the local market, analyze the development of sales and market competition, and propose improvement plans and measures.
3. Be responsible for collecting, organizing and summarizing customer information, and conducting thorough analysis of customer base.
4. Set sales target and make sales plan; complete the sales tasks assigned by the company.
1. College degree or above, 1 year or more sales experience;
2. Robust language skills and communication skills, strong sense of responsibility;
3. Sales management experience in the same industry preferred.
4. Only for the Canadian citizens or PR holders.