Curry CookSurrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
A Taste of Punjab Restaurant Ltd. located at 10009 136A Street in Surrey is looking for a Curry Cook.
East meets with west and craving for Indian food is satiated here at Taste of Punjab Restaurant. It is a fully licensed bar and restaurant with 160 seating capacity. A Taste of Punjab Restaurant Ltd. comes with 18 years of experience, up to 102 menu items, take-out and located just a block away from the King George Skytrain Station.
The following are the duties the Curry Cook will have to fulfill:
- Specialize in preparing and cooking North Indian cuisine
- Prepare, cook and complete meals
- Have knowledge of and be able to cook North Indian curries; know how to cook all the curries on our menu
- Pay close attention to special requests (preferences, allergies, religious restrictions)
- Determine the size of the portions served
- Assist with planning new menu items
- Assist with scheduling kitchen helpers
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Clean kitchen and work area
- Work with limited supervision
Must have knowledge of North Indian cuisine, spices and cooking abilities.
Three to five years of experience is required.
English is required.
Wage offered $17.00 per hour, 40hr per week. This is a full-time and permanent position.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com