Specialist chefOthers BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Specialist chef - Fat Chilli Farm (Cobble Hill, B.C)
Fat Chilli Farm is a supplier of fresh chilli's, plants and chili products located at 3880 Telegraph Road, Cobble Hill, B.C. We are beginning to expand into catering for all occasions. We require a specialist chef to help with our family run business.
- Prepare and cook chilli products
- Schedule, supervise and train kitchen helpers
- Maintain and manage the kitchen
- May clean kitchen and work area
- Work with employer to plan menus, determine food portions.
- Preparing products from the harvested chilli's
- Sell chilli's and products to local farmers markets
- Assisting employer
- To prepare bottled products range of Indian speciality sauces examples: Korma butter chicken, chicken tikka masala
- Make fresh Indian breads example; fresh Nan breads
- Prepare and organise catering and food festivals
- Give Cooking Demonstrations
v Several years’ experience in Asian and Mediterranean cuisine is a strong asset
v Must have knowledge of all regions of east Indian Cuisine (like desserts /snacks etc , chilli peppers and working to produce products from the chilli’s such as speciality sauces
v Any certification in the related field would be an asset.
v No formal education required
v English is required
Wage offered is $22.50 per hour.37.5 hr per week. This is a full time and permanent position.
If you feel that you would excel and exceed expectations working this position, please apply with your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not apply in person we are only taking resume's that are submitted through email