Liquor Store Supervisor
Surrey - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Shooters Liquor Store
May 02, 2019
September 02, 2019
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
Requirements: Interested candidate(s) must have
completion of secondary school education and combination
- of 7-12 months of work experience, basic English is an asset.
The candidate is able to perform duties efficiently, diligently
and honestly. Full-time employment (40 hrs per week)
wages $18.00 per hour and other benefits
2019 - All Rights Reserved.