Warehouse AssociateCanada-wide, Canada Wide,CANADA
Talentcor in Brampton is currently recruiting for a Warehouse Associate in the Greater Toronto Area.
Job Duties Include:
- Understand and participate in all aspects of customer service, including but not limited to order processing, backorder management, answer product related enquiries, pulling and invoicing orders, delivery scheduling, proper loading and documentation.
- Assist with the inventory control and replenishment processes as required, including placing orders with vendors, cycle counting, investigation of discrepancies, problem solving and physical inventory.
- Verify and keep records of incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment: assemble, address, ship and receive orders, using site lifting devices, unpack, inspect for conformity, follow-up with Manager on damages or defective items, record incoming merchandise or material and arrange for the transportation of products.
- Support and help the Store Manager maintain safe working conditions for employees and customers in all work areas including housekeeping.
- Take all necessary steps in order to follow the paint mixing process to ensure mixing accuracy, proper product labeling and maintenance of mixing room, equipment & PPE, including scales and paint shakers.
- Follow all proper waste control procedures as per company policy and government regulations.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Store manager.
The qualified candidates must have the following:
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the automotive paint, body and equipment market preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts up to 50-lbs and occasionally assisting in moving 500 pound drums.
- Work conditions include lifting, standing and physical labor.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated and professional and have the ability to work with little supervision.
Interested candidates can apply directly to Talentcor Brampton with Warehouse Associate as subject line.
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
You may also apply in person. We are located at 284 Queen Street East, Unit # 123, Brampton Ontario L6V 1C2.
We take applications Monday to Friday between 10am to 2pm.
Please bring with you a Photo ID, SIN card and Resume when applying in person.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process
Alternate format available upon request.