Counter Sales/WarehouseWinnipeg - MB, Manitoba,CANADA
Talentcor, Winnipeg is currently recruiting for a Counter Sales position with Warehouse experience for our client who believes in "Total Customer Satisfaction.....Always!"
- Counter Sales and Service
- Entering orders into system
- Picking orders
- Helping to load vehicles
- Developing relationships with clients and providing exceptional customer experience.
- Hours of Work are 8am-4:30pm
- 1+ years in Customer Service experience required
- Looking for a career and growth not a job
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Steel toed boots
- Ability to start work at 6am if required
- Flexible Benefit Package, after 3 months of employment
- Pension Plan, after 6 months of employment
- Generous profit sharing bonus
- 2 weeks vacation
- Opportunity for advancement
- Employee focused environment
- Pay: $32-40,000
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to Cathryn Thomas email@example.com.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Keywords: Customer Service, Counter Sales, Parts, Sales, Team Player, Winnipeg, warehouse
Talent at work