DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish work schedules;
- Prepare production and other reports;
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality;
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers;
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies;
- Set up machines and equipment;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Co-ordinate work activities with other departments.
- Familiar with industrial sewing and knitting machines, such as: tackers, pocketsetters, buttonhole makers and fusing, stitching machines, sergers, hemmer and other machines to perform various operations in the fabrication of garments and other articles
- 3 years to less than 5 years work experience in a similar work environment
- Ability to Supervise 5-10 people
- Good knowledges of Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Experienced with MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Office
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and accurately
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Effective interpersonal skill, Reliability, Organized, Team player, Judgement, Flexibility, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Values and ethics.
WORK CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL CAPABILITY
- Handling heavy loads, Sitting, Ability to distinguish between colours; - Standing for extended periods, Hand-eye co-ordination; - Manual dexterity; - Repetitive tasks; - Attention to detail; - Combination of sitting, standing, walking; - Bending, crouching, kneeling.
WORK SITE ENVIRONMENT - Noisy - Weight Handling up to 9 kg (20 lbs), Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs
Own Tools/Equipment Safety equipment/gear, Ear plugs
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org
** ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY**