Service ManagerWinnipeg - MB, Manitoba,CANADA
Do you want to be apart of a winning team with core values, customer focus, that is winning with people and safety?
Talentcor, Winnipeg is currently recruiting for a Service Manager with exceptional leadership skills to lead a growing team; who will be responsible for the execution of their clients service products and the quality and productivity of the service team.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the service team including coordinators, customer service representatives, administrators, and purchasing
- Coach and develop the team to achieve goals and objectives by enforcing the use of standardized procedures and practices.Encourage and promote desired work methods and behaviors to continuously improve performance.
- Review, monitor, and evaluate the team and individual achievement of key performance indicators,including but not limited to, asset and resource utilization, and management of overtime expenses, and the achievement of customer service standards.
- Be an active member of and contributor to the Regional Management Team.
- Ensure high level of customer service and that all issues are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ensure effective working relationships with Sales and Marketing to meet customer needs and support business growth
- Ensure effective use of service resources and equipment to meet customer requirements
- Ensure safety and compliance
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships internally and externally
- 3 to 5 years in a service management role
- Exceptional leadership skills with proven management experience to prioritize, delegate, set clear expectations, parameters and timelines to motivate a high-performing team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, trouble shooting and project management skills
- Proven ability to build rapport and serve both internal and external customers with courtesy and efficiency
- Above average analytical, follow up, time management, forward thinking, and influencing skills
- Flexible thinking and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to work under pressure and adapt to frequently changing priorities
- Demonstrated ability with change management
- Advanced computer skills
Total Compensation Package:
75K + Bonus Structure, Benefits & Pension
Please apply directly online or submit your resume to Cathryn Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org.
Talentcor would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity. Due to the volume of resumes we receive we may only be able to respond directly to those candidates being selected for an interview.
We encourage you to visit www.talentcor.com regularly as new and exciting employment opportunities become available daily!
Service Manager, Leadership Skills, Operations
Talent at work