Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Education & Training
October 09, 2020
November 08, 2020
Are you looking for a dynamic career in the Tourism/Ski Industry? Are you Passionate about providing amazing customer service? We are currently taking applications for the 2020-2021 season.
- Plan & teach ski and/or snowboard lessons to our guests.
- Knowledgeable of all snow school products offered by SMR.
- Guide snowshoe treks
- Ensure all lesson products are delivered in a fun and safe environment.
- Responsible for the safety of each guest within the instructor’s care.
- Daily set-up and tear down of the lesson area.
- Be knowledgeable of and inform guests of the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Assist other departments as required.
- Level 2 or higher certification with CSIA, CASI or equivalent.
- Professional at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service skills.
- Previous teaching experience an asset.
- Teaching wage starts at $16.94/hr - $35. depending on qualifications
- Commissions for requested lessons.
- FREE Season Pass to Ski/Snowboard
- FREE Ski and Snowboard Rentals
- Training sessions.
- Discounts on Food
- Discounts in Retail Store
- Deals on Ski and Snowboard Equipment
- Staff Accommodation or Transportation
- Uniform Provided
Our tight knit snow school is the heart and soul of the resort! We have an amazing Family/Team atmosphere that fosters fantastic long lasting friendships both within the snow school and throughout the resort!
Located east of Vancouver in Agassiz, British Columbia; Sasquatch Mountain Resort is the Fraser Valley’s favorite alpine playground and has some of the largest, most varied off-piste skiing and riding of all the resorts in the lower mainland. The resort has an excellent mix of beginner, intermediate, and advanced terrain. Fantastic-Family-Fun that everyone can enjoy!!
Job Type: Full-time, Seasonal
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and copies of certifications, along with your references to email@example.com