Frame AssemblerCanada-wide, Canada Wide,CANADA
Talentcor in Brampton is currently recruiting for Frame Assemblers for a large Glass manufacturer in the Brampton area.
Job Duties Include:
Primary responsibilities may include the following:
- Assembling frames for large size glass windows.
- Caulking frames or placing screws into frames using an air pressure gun.
- Lifting and moving frames.
- Other various duties.
The qualified candidates must have the following:
- General Labour Experience
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. (Please only apply if you can handle 50lbs)
- Must be able to work days.
- Safety Boots are mandatory. (Must have the Green diamond patch on the boots)
Monday -Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
Friday 7:30 to 3:00 pm
Interested candidates can apply directly to Talentcor Brampton
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY!!
We are located at 284 Queen Street East, Unit # 123, Brampton Ontario L6V 1C2.
We take applications Monday to Friday between 10am to 2pm.
Please bring with you a Photo ID, SIN card and Resume when applying in person.
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities will be provided upon request during the recruitment, assessment, selection and placement process.