RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
Ashirwad Enterprises Ltd. dba Nando’s Chicken located in Richmond, BC is looking for Restaurant Assistant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant
Decide services to be offered and implement operational procedures
Recruit staff and oversee staff training
Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Control inventory
· Participate in marketing plans and implementation
· Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
· Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Develop, implement and analyze budgets
· Provide customer service
· Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
Completion of Secondary School is required
Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management will be an asset.
Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, is required.
Salary: $25.00 per hour for 8 hours a day/40 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Unit 105, 11380 Steveston Hwy,
Richmond BC V7A 1N6
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.