Tevatia Holdings Ltd. dba Siddhartha’s Indian Kitchen located in Vancouver, BC is looking for Restaurant Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant and beverage service
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedu res and prices
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Completion of a college or other program re lated to hospitality or food and beverage service management will be an asset
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
Salary: $24 .50 per hour for 8 hours a day and 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
2066 Commercial Dr,
Vancouver, BC V5N 4A9
How to Apply:
Send your resume by email at email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.