1030656 BC Ltd. dba Learn N Play is looking for full time Administrative Assistant to join their team in New Westminster As soon as Possible.
· Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, reports and related material from computerized and handwritten copy
· Open and distribute incoming regular and e-mail and other material internally
· Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory
· Answer telephone and e-mails and relay telephone calls and messages
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
· Determine and establish office procedures
· Greet visitors, and direct visitors to appropriate person
· Train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries will be an asset
· Minimum One to two years of experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $23.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
Benefits: WCB Covered
Vacation Pay: 10 paid business days off per year
335 E Columbia St,
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W8
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.