Papa Technology Inc. Located in Delta, BC Is Looking for Full Time Permanent Office Manager to Join their Team as Soon as Possible.
· Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Carry out administrative activities
· Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
· Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and management processes
· Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
· Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
· Supervise administrative staff
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration will be an asset.
· Two year of experience is required.
Salary: $25.15 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 208, 9527 120 Street
Delta, BC V4C 6S3
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.