Network Support Technician
Papa Technology Inc Located in Delta, BC is looking for 2 Full Time Permanent Network Support Technicians to Join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Maintain, troubleshoot and administer the use of local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), mainframe networks, computer workstations, connections to the Internet and peripheral equipment
· Manage information technology and computer systems
· Review and install any upgrades o the computer hardware, networking software, operating software
· Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks and to co-ordinate access and use of computer networks
· Control and monitor e-mail use, Web navigation, and installed software
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Implement network traffic and security monitoring software, and optimize server performance
· Main control records and perform routine network start up and down
· Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
· Ensures security and quality controls are met
· Completion of a college or other program in computer science, network administration, Web technology or a related field is required.
· Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience is required
Salary: $31.00 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 208, 9527 120 Street
Delta, BC V4C 6S3
How To Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.