Centrum Concierge and Security
May 04, 2021
June 03, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet residents and guests and answer relevant questions
- Direct and coordinate light-duty, and specialized cleaners, janitors and caretakers.
- Inspect facilities for compliance with existing safety and cleanliness requirements.
- Apply and ensure compliance with COVID-19 protocols.
- Verify that the Safety and Emergency Procedures are met in the event of an emergency in the facility.
- Suggest or make arrangements for essential services such as painting, maintenance work, repairs, or appliance and equipment replacement.
- Hire, train, supervise janitorial and caretaker staff.
- Organize work schedule and collaborate with managers and supervisors to keep the residential property administration in order.
- Assist new residents with the move-in procedure and provide them with information about our facilities, rules, and safety procedures.
- Handle mail, packages and deliveries.
- Observe (Surveillance) security cameras.
- Assist new residents with the move-in procedure and provide them with information about facilities, rules, and safety procedures.
- Apply and enforce property rules and bylaws.
- Investigate property issues including security issues.
- Report all relevant property incidents, events, maintenance issues, etc as needed to the appropriate parties.
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Concierge and 1 year as a Head Caretaker;
- Minimum 2 years experience working in large (500+ Unit) unit strata residential properties;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and statutory holidays;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively;
- Proficiency with computers and MS Office
Pay Rate/ Salary: $27 per hour plus 4% Vacation
Must work statutory holidays
Benefits: Extended Health and Dental Benefits, Life, Insurance, Travel Insurance upon completion of 6 months of employment
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, and phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.