This is a permanent, Full time poition, 30 to 40 hours / week Medical benefits.
Education and Experience:
The ideal candidate will possess a related Bachelor's degree with 2 to 3 years experience in a related field.
Furthermore, the candidate will also have:
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, fast-paced environment, team player
- Good judgement and be team player with excellent oral and written communication skills, and above all well organized.
- Ability to prepare research papers, educational texts or articles, Co-ordinate special events
The position requires you to supervise professional staff, program leaders and instructors and volunteer staff, perform administrative tasks as well as:
- acting as the primary point of contact for a number of Arts clubs and relevant programs;
- communicating with stakeholders, including local business partners, sponsors, vendors and local community organizations relevant to programs being implemented
- responsible for implementing and executing the agreed programs related to Arts and crafts;
- supporting the coordination of event inventory, sourcing and purchasing new/replacement event assets, contracting new event entertainment, equipment and vendors in support of new programming;
- providing event-related advice and recommendations to communications partners and partnering on integrated activities and initiatives;
This position is in the area of Arts and culture. Therefore, familiarity and demonstrated experience in this area is required.
What we require from you:
- Valid driver's licence
- Criminal record check
You may apply by email only to:
Job reference to quote: arts_WD