Sushibox RTG Food Services Group
Address: 512 Bank Street, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 1Z6
Retail Meat Cutter (NOC: 6331)
- Prepare cuts of meat for sale according to store or customer specifications.
- Ensure product quality through careful inspection prior to preparation.
- Use meat cutting equipment such as grinders and slicers for preparation for sale.
- May wrap, lace and tie the prepared meat.
- Keep track of inventory and sales to ensure which products are most imperative for re-stock.
- Always ensure the freshness of products for sale.
- Supervise staff to ensure shop standards are met.
- May train and hire staff.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time
Wage: $16.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days of paid vacation
Qualifications/ Skills/ Requirements
Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 Years or more experience as a professional meat cutter
Language: Speak English, Read English, Write English
How to apply: Send your resume via email.