1. Preparing and Cook food especially Arabian, Mexican and Asian Fusion food according to recipes.
2. Ensure quality of food and determine the size of food proportions.
3. Train staff in cooking, preparation, and handling of food.
4. Manage kitchen operations and staff by scheduling and supervising kitchen helpers.
5. Work safely with specialized cooking equipment like a deep fryer, oven, grill, etc.
6. Maintain inventory & records of food, supplies, and equipment.
7. Strictly adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols in the kitchen area.
1. Ability to work under pressure and good time management.
2. Ability to self-motivate and be adaptable.
3. Willingness to work weekends and irregular hours when needed.
4. Familiarity with vegetarian, vegan, and restrictive diets is an asset.
5. Knowledge of effective cost control.
Health and Dental benefits will be provided to successful candidates.
Education: High school graduated.
Job Type: Full-time
Language Requirments: Ability to write and speak English.
Salary & Hours: $18 - $22 per hour/ 35-40 hours per week
Vacancy: 2 positions
Please email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org