Caregiver for Senior
Wang’s Family- Markham, ON
A full-time Caregiver is needed for a female senior in Markham (14th Ave & 9th line)
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full-time (40hr/week)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with personal care: bathing, grooming, exercise, hygiene tasks
- Basic food preparation: cooking, serving and cleaning
- Light housekeeping; to ensure a safe home environment
- General health care: overseeing and administering medication per instructions
- Mobility assistance: attending doctor’s appointments, daily outing and social events
- Provide companionship and emotional support for her safety and wellbeing
- Monitor blood pressure and overall health condition on daily basis
- Overall assistance with activities of daily life
- Ability to speak, read, and write English
- Clear police records
- High school diploma or above in education
- Work experience in elderly care is preferred but not required
- Ability to tend to emotional and physical needs of senior
- Ability to speak Mandarin is an asset.
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups (Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities) to apply.
Please apply by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.