Employer : 1722025 Alberta ltd.
Location : 1240 Cassils Place East, Brooks, AB. T1R 1C3
Job Title : Hotel Manager
Noc Code : 0632
Positions Available: 1
Term : Full Time, Permanent
Salary : $28.50/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : Degree or Diploma
Language : English
Experience : 2-3 Years of related work experience
Good communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, customer service skills, problem solving, working with others, people management skills, positive attitude, time management, and organization skills.
- Develop, plan, organize, direct, control, implement and evaluate policies and procedures for the operation of the hotel.
- Contribute to establishing and implementing standards, pricing and promotional strategies, guidelines, and best practices.
- Prepare budgets and monitor payroll, revenues, budgets, and expenses.
- Oversee Recruitment and supervise staff, oversee training, and set work schedules.
- Provides guidance and direction to subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the provision of materials and supplies.
- Negotiate with clients for the use of facilities for conventions, banquets, receptions, and other functions.
Please apply to email@example.com mail your resume and cover letter to: 1240 Cassils Place East, Brooks, AB. T1R 1C3