Our company is looking to hire a "Procurement Manager," an experienced position for a deserving candidate with the ability to lead and manage responsibilities to successfully meet the business's challenging needs.
35 hours/ week
Bachelor's degree in business is required.
Minimum 5 years or more experience in a similar role is required.
- Competence in allocating and controlling resources
- Co-ordinating, Organizing and Evaluating skills
- Expertise in analyzing Information and planning
- Ability to project outcomes, liaising and networking
- Excellent negotiation skills and Adjudication
- Expertise in MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Windows, ERP and SAP.
- Ability to operate database management system and electronic mail.
- Well-rounded experience & knowledge of procurement process.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of an establishment
- Develop purchasing policies and procedures and control purchasing department budget
- Identify vendors of materials, equipment or supplies
- Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
- Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials
- Review and process claims against suppliers
- Interview, hire and oversee training of staff.
2679 Bristol Circle, Oakville ON L6H 6C6
Group insurance benefits comprising of medical, vision care and dental will be provided.
Interested candidates are requested to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org