Precise Ark Inc.is a national freeform premiums lens manufacturer that has established itself as a company known worldwide for innovation, revolutionary technology, and stringent quality assurance practices. Precise Ark Inc.provides the tech consulting and software design with high quality and cutting-edge lens technologies. We are looking for 1 passionate and motivated individual with high standards to join our dynamic team as the IT Consultant. Our compensation and schedule vary to suit the individual employee. Hourly rate of $39.00 an hour depending on experience.
To apply please email email@example.com
• Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
• Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
• Conduct business and technical studies
• Design, develop, integrate, test and implement information systems business solutions
• Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
• Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
• Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
• Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
• Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
• Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
• Control operational budget and expenditures.
• High school graduate is an asset.
• Previous experience as a computer programmer would be a great benefit, but not a must.
• Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
• Accustomed to working in fast moving environments requiring timely attention to details as well as unpredictable and changing conditions.
• Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
• Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
• Permanent, full time position