Book Keeper (NOC 1311/1231)
Surrey, British Columbia
MDF Tire Canada Inc
$25.00 Per Hour
1 to 2 years
• Reconcile company's monthly bank statements, researching and correcting any discrepancies.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and
computerized bookkeeping systems
• Collect employee time sheets and prepare payroll
• Prepare cheques for payrolls, utilities, tax and other bills
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Respond to inquiries and requests regarding payroll, benefits and other bookkeeping duties
. Assist in preparing financial statement for Charted Accountant
Light Cleaning of work station at the end of shift.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (Excel and Word).
Knowledge of accounting applications software/databases
Experience: 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
Some college program/diploma in accounting will be an asset.
Benefit: Overtime will be paid if any.
Please email your application along with contact details firstname.lastname@example.org Or mail your application to: 12202 Old Yale Road, Surrey, BC V3V 3X5