Caregiver- Nanny (For toddler)
Surrey, British Columbia
TARSEM SINGH SARAI
CAD 14.50 per hour
full time permanent
Upto 1 year
1. Plan, prepare and serve nutritious meals for the child.
2. Sterilize bottles, preparing formulas and changing diapers.
3. Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home.
4. Bathing, dressing and feeding the child.
5. Helping the child with general hygiene.
6. Organize, activities such as games and outings for the child.
7. Driving the child to school and appointments.
8. Discipline the child according to the methods requested by the parents.
9. Organizing and cleaning the child's play area.
10. Cleaning up in the kitchen.
11. Loading, running, and emptying the dishwasher.
12. Doing the child's laundry.
13. Making the child's beds.
14. Tidying up the child's rooms and bathrooms.
15. Supervise and care for the child.
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Babysitters, Nannies and Parents' Helpers (6474)
NOC Job Title: Nanny
Experience an asset.
Minimum Education: High School
Salary: $ 14.50 per hour
12230 96A Ave, SURREY
British Columbia, Canada, V3V 7C3
Work setting: Private Home
Accommodation: "No accommodation will be provided but can help in searching it”.
Note: "This is not a condition of employment.”
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume with contact number at firstname.lastname@example.org