Computer and information systems manager
Richmond Hill - ON, Ontario,CANADA
IT & Web Design
February 04, 2020
September 04, 2021
IT TECH is a web development company that has established itself as a company known worldwide for innovation, revolutionary technology, and stringent quality assurance practices. IT TECH provides the tech consulting and software design with high quality and cutting-edge it support. We are looking for 1 passionate and motivated individual with high standards to join our dynamic team as the IT Consultant. Our compensation and schedule vary to suit the individual employee. Hourly rate of $40.00 an hour depending on experience.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com)
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Evaluate the organization's technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements.
- Control operational budget and expenditures.
- Confer with clients to identify and document requirements
- Conduct business and technical studies
- Design, develop, integrate, test and implement information systems business solutions
- Provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, management, security and service delivery.
- High school graduate is an asset.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Accustomed to working in fast moving environments requiring timely attention to details as well as unpredictable and changing conditions.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Permanent, full time position
- Previous experience as a computer programmer would be a great benefit, but not a must.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.