- Responsible for installing, configuring, and supporting local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), VPN (Virtual Private Network) Internet systems, and components of network systems.
- Maintain security, privacy, transparency and compliance with Microsoft Azure Trust Center Protect cloud applications and services with Azure Key Vault.
- Manage and maintain computer networks, hardware, software, and all configurations.
- Research clients’ data requirements and use the evidence to detect, calculate, deduce, and assess the needs of the system and network.
- Responding to technical support tickets and talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue.
- Visit customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on performance, capacity and quality of Production networks and converged Enterprise networks.
- Evaluate and implement network management tools.
- Participate or lead in testing, evaluation and benchmarking upgrades to new and existing LAN/WAN supported products.
- Provide up-to-date network documentation and inventories.
- Be an active member in disaster recovery planning.
- Work with the Security team on projects and with the Compliance team on audits.
- Designing and implementing network infrastructure in our production data centers and remote offices.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 32.50 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $48.75 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Network Support Analyst
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: GOGUAVA / 786 G8 Limited
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 2T7
Work Location: 1-6725 Millcreek Drive suite 101, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 5V3
Contact No.: 6474832652
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.