Job Title: Administrative Officer
- Responsible for preparing, editing and filing office documents as per standards.
- To maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Monitoring office supplies, negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure most cost-effective orders.
- Answering and redirecting all incoming calls and responding to client inquiries in a timely manner.
- Prepares correspondence, presentations, reports, agendas, background materials and schedules meetings/appointments, notifying staff/clients of location and time, prepare minutes of meetings
- Maintains files and stock of informational material for visitors.
- Collects, screens, distributes mail and prepares outgoing mail and liaises with courier companies for collection, when needed.
- Collects, distributes and sends faxes, performs photocopying, maintains working order of the office machinery.
Company Name: ROYAL PAGES Ltd.
Salary: $24.20 CAD per hour / 30 hr per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Language Required: English
Minimum Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Business Address: 26 Gold Tree Street, Brampton, ON, L6R1T9
Work Place: Suite 100, 1075 North Service Rd, Oakville, ON, L6M 2G2
How to Apply: email your resume to email@example.com
Contact Information: 416-273-3800 , extn : 115