Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Setting up presses using computer-aided manufacturing software.
• Monitoring press production.
• Smoothing imperfections through strong manual dexterity
• Analyzing production rates to determine why a press is not at peak performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• At least 10 or more years of experience operating narrow web presses such as Mark Andy, Aquaflex, Gallus, Webtron, Sanki, Euroman and Nilpeter.
• Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both written and oral forms. Second language skills an asset.
• Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Creative problem solving, reasoning and decision-making skills in a team environment.
• Positive attitude with a friendly, outgoing personality.
• Sharp focus and a strong attention to detail.
• Successful completion of a college program in printing technology, or industry courses, and a related work experience is mandatory.
Hourly pay rate- CAD$19
Vision and dental health benefits.
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume, and cover letter to 1Labelsunlimited@gmail.com
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above. Phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.