Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Planet Visa Inc.
July 26, 2020
June 25, 2021
Planet Visa Inc., a growing Immigration Services company is currently seeking a Full Time Office Administrator to join our growing team. We are looking for committed and energetic individual who will make Planet Visa Inc. the great place it is to work.
- Checking & modifying the current administrative procedures, considering IRCC Program delivery updates, notices, and news bulletins.
- Collecting information and documentation from the client, ensure that communications are responded within 24 business hours or the deadline given.
- Prioritize & prepare the immigration files as per the set procedures and ensure files are ready for submission before deadlines.
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information between the principal consultant and prospects/clients/agents.
- Providing clients updated information about their cases.
- Keeping agents posted on various programs & changes in procedures.
- Understanding a variety of immigration categories & their requirements and review them monthly.
- Carrying out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, scanning etc.
- Prepare and key in data in immigration clients’ files and correspondence.
- Schedule and confirm appointments.
- Plan and Coordinate office business services and maintenance of office computers, gadgets, and supplies.
- Maintaining proper records & backup of documents for future reference.
- Updating the office reference files and office manuals in the light of IRCC updates.
- Maintaining active & closed client registers, client accounts etc.
- Keeping the prospect & client database updated and prepare monthly & quarterly reports.
- Preparing relevant summary and applicable reports.
- Experience: 6-months or more
- Education: High School
- Wages: $24.20/hour
- 37.50 hours/week
HOW TO APPLY
2021 - All Rights Reserved.