Vikram Gulati Professional Corporation
Accounting & bookkeeping
September 01, 2020
July 31, 2021
- Responsible for daily entry of accounting transactions
- Prepare financial statements
- Perform bank and account reconciliations
- Produce monthly financial summaries and reports
- Process monthly payroll
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory reporting requirements
- Verify purchase orders, sales orders
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Maintain fixed asset inventory
- Ensure timely processing of Accounts Payables, Receivables, Inventory purchases, Taxes and ensuring journal entries to accrue and adjust expenses on daily basis.
- Prepare various financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Process, maintain and reconcile the bank statement with the cash receipts, payments and payroll payments.
- Coordinate accounts receivables activities with sale of power functions; review periodic revenue statements, reports, summaries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports that requires extensive searching to identify, select and convert data that are not always comparable because of differences in accounting classification, treatment or prior year basis.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: $24.50 CAD PER Hour (Overtime paid $36.75 PER HOUR after 44 hours of work per week; 4% Holiday pay will be accrued)
Working hours: Minimum 35 hours per week
Available Position: 1
Career Level Required: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years.
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Job Status: Full Time
Business Operating Name: Vikram Gulati Professional Corporation
Business Address: 218 Export Blvd. Unit 203, Mississauga, ON, L5S 0A7.
Contact: 1-905-672-9972, Fax: 1-905-672-1023
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.