Employer : P.R.G. HOMES INC
Location : 6980 143 STREET, SURREY, BC, Canada, V3W 0P4
Job Title : Plumber
NOC Code : 7251
Term : Full Time, Permanent
Salary : $30.00/hour
Start Date : As Soon As Possible
Education : High School
Language : English
Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Read blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the layout of the plumbing system, water supply network, and waste and drainage systems.
- Install, repair, and maintain domestic, commercial, or industrial plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes, and fixtures in walls and floors.
- Cut an opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings.
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools or machines.
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- Test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges.
- May prepare cost estimates.
Please apply with your resume and contact details to email@example.com
or mail at 6980 143 STREET, SURREY, BC, Canada, V3W 0P4