Mississauga - ON, Ontario,CANADA
Carma Solutions Inc.
September 09, 2020
July 08, 2021
$23 per hour
- Coordinate office communications, including routing phone calls, correspondence, mail, packages, deliveries, and calendars
- Assist in monitoring insurance and bond requirements for subcontractors and vendors;
- Assist in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships with our partner carriers
- Data entry, processing, preparation, and reconciliation of paperwork, invoices, and bills of lading
- Fostering strong and positive communication between external and internal customers
- Answering and directing telephone calls, and email correspondence to our customers
- Assist with audit, and implementation of new and existing partner carriers
- Verification, scanning, imaging, and follow-up of documentation regarding carrier compliance
- Mail, deliver and pick up documents as necessary
- Maintain employee/contractor contact information and equipment lists, update frequently
- Assist the marketing team in preparing marketing collaterals
- Assist in recruitment of contractors and employees
- Manage electronic and hard-copy filling
- Research and fill out forms from different vendors as needed
- Assist in basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Any additional admin tasks as requested
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to answer and route multiple calls while staying on task
- Ability to investigate customer concerns and solve them in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word, as well as internet applications
- 1-2 years of previous experience as an administrative assistant required
- Previous logistics and transportation industry experience is a plus
Why work for us?
Work in highly transparent and collaborative environment, an opportunity to serve great clients, yearly personal days off, we provide your personal PPE kits, work from home when your work permits and for many more reasons.
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to pursue further steps in the application process.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.