Carma Solutions Inc.
September 10, 2020
August 09, 2021
$48,000 to $52,000 per annum
- Assemble data, prepare and present monthly sales and other operations reports.
- Interact with key client managers
- Assist the General Manager as and when required with daily operations
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Manage daily route dispatches
- Answers to customer escalations and provide resolution to customers over emails and phones
- View daily and weekly schedules of contractors and make commitments to clients accordingly; manage daily work tracker
- Fostering strong and positive communication between external and internal customers
- Supervise Administrative assistant work
- Supervise bills receivables and payables
- Co-ordinate with sales and operations team on a daily basis
- Keep track of maintenance schedules
- Prepare purchase orders as required, negotiate with vendors
- Work with sales team and assist where required
- Supervise in recruitment of contractors and employees
- Any additional similar tasks as requested
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Multi-tasker, reliable, self-motivator,
- Ability to investigate customer concerns and solve them in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary internal and external customer service
- Open to work extra hours on need basis during busy winter months
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Completion of College or Graduate Diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word, as well as internet applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience is required
- Previous experience in managing projects in logistics & transportation industry experience a plus
Why work for us?
Work in highly transparent and collaborative environment, an opportunity to serve great clients, yearly personal days off, we provide your personal PPE kits, work from home when your work permits and for many more reasons.
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to pursue further steps in the application process.