Analyst System Technical Support
Salary: $30.50 CAD Per Hour
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time, 32 hours per week
1 Position Available
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Weekend
English is a mandatory language
1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Organized, Flexibility, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Effective interpersonal skills, Excellent written communication
Business Equipment and Computer Applications:
MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Office, MS PowerPoint
- Talking directly to the customer to determine the nature of the technical issue and responding to technical support tickets
- Connecting to the customer’s computer system via remote access to resolve incident / work tickets
- Initiate and implement relevant technologies and product services.
- Assist customers by performing analysis of various issues relating to LANs, WANs, desktop computers, Internet connectivity and the installation of hardware and software
- Provide technically the best and accurate solutions to customers.
- Traveling to the customer’s office or server location for hardware and network malfunctions
- Identifying the nature of the hardware, software, or networking issue
- Deploy software, hardware and networking systems and provide technical support
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshoot and resolve problems either on-site or at a client location
- Installing new hardware systems, software upgrades or networking cables.
- Implement established procedures and processes to meet client objectives.
- Recommend suggestions to improve efficiencies.
Business Address: 52 Martini Drive, Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4S2T7
Work place: 231 Oak Park Blvd. Suite 301 Oakville, Ontario, L6H7S8
Contact No.: 6474832652
How to apply