We are looking for a reliable and knowledgeable Demolition worker to join our team at various job sites in the Vancouver area. Valid Class 5 driver’s licence is an asset.
This is a job for you if:
- You are Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic
- You are a motivated individual with attention to detail
- You have great communication skills
- You are friendly and love working in a team environment.
We believe in our employees and we are motivated to grow this business as a team. We only want the best as we drive together for the long term.
Description of duties:
- Participate in daily meetings
- Demolition work
- Drywall removal & Construction Debris Removal
- Tool and Equipment maintenance
- Compliance with Health & Safety Guidelines and WorkSafe BC guidelines
Skills and Requirements:
- min 2 years of Demolition experience
- Previous training such as First Aid, PPE, asbestos awareness, etc. is an asset
- Valid BC driver's licence as project locations vary is an asset
- willing to train the right candidate
- Able to work flexible hours -- Monday to Saturday
If this sounds like you, let us know why you think you'd be a great fit for our team. Please send us your resume and driver's abstract on email@example.com and/or call us at 604.329.5760 ext. 3.
*Only qualified individuals will be contacted with further information.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17 - 21.00 per hour - based on experience