Employer: Delta Cedar Saw Mill LP
Location: 10104 River Road, Delta, BC, Canada, V4C 2R3
Job Title: Sawmill Supervisor (NOC 9215)
NOC Code: NOC 9215
Positions Available: 1
Term : Permanent, Full Time.
Salary: $34.00 per hour.
Start Date: As Soon As Possible.
Education: Completion of Secondary School
Experience: 1 to 2 years.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate sawmills.
- Ensure that systems and equipment are operating efficiently, and that proper maintenance and repairs are performed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hirings and promotions and administer the collective agreement
- Prepare production and other reports
- Monitor safety conditions
- May set up machines and equipment.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter or mail at
10104 River Road, Delta, BC, Canada, V4C 2R3