Food Service Supervisor
Others BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Hotel & Resort
November 24, 2020
August 24, 2021
1138040 BC Ltd. DBA Domino’s Pizza is looking for a Food Service Supervisor. Please refer to the job description provided below. Interested candidates may apply for this position via e-mail provided below:
Job Title – Food Service Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (at-least 40 hours per week)
Language Requirement: English
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education Required: Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline is required.
Work Experience Required: At-least 1 year of work experience required in a similar role.
Job Location: 181 Trans-Canada Hwy, Salmon Arm, BC V1E 4P1
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
Please e-mail all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2021 - All Rights Reserved.