Dawn Consultancy Services
IT & Web Design
October 24, 2020
June 23, 2021
$39.50 - $41.00 per hour for 35 hours a week
- Work closely with colleagues and other business stakeholders to deliver various projects.
- Participate in project definition workshops with clients to develop detailed business requirements and documentation.
- Interact with clients to understand their needs and to anticipate ways in which our solutions can enhance their business processes.
- Business analysis and documentation, system configuration, customer support and solution testing for projects and system enhancements.
- Recommend changes to established methods; propose alternative and new solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Provide specialized levels application support. Identify the root cause of issues, and triage with the appropriate team. Source additional support from other teams to resolve underlying issues as needed.
- Maintain the system documentation; run books and required changes to user documentation as incidents are resolved.
- Support the Product Team at specific phases of the development life cycle: Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), design, build, testing, deployment and release.
- Bachelor in Computer Science/similar background, or equivalent preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Functional knowledge of SAP applications is preferred
- ITIL Certifications preferred
Computer and Technology Knowledge
Spreadsheet; Internet; Networking security; Extranet; Intranet; Programming software; Data analysis software; Mapping and data visualization software; MS Office; Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI); Business intelligence; Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
How to apply?
Please email us your resume along with a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org