Dhaliwal family from Calgary is looking for an energetic, loving, honest, independent, caring and hardworking Child CareGiver for their children at their residence.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16 / hour and 40 hours / week
Location: Saddlecrest GDNS NE Calgary, AB, T3J 0C3
Experience and skills:
- Completion of High School or Equivalent with course in Child care will be an asset.
- No smoking is allowed in or around our house and we seek strictly a non-smoking person.
- Experience between 7months to 1 year
- Work Setting: Employer’s home
- Language: English
WAGES & BENEFITS:
- Full time and permanent position, works 40 hrs. per week
- Vacation pay of 4% of wages per year or 10 days paid vacation.
- Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. (Note: This is not a condition of employment.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Change diapers, bathe and dress the children in the absence of the parents.
- Sterilize bottles, prepare formulas.
- Oversee the activities of children and provide ongoing care to them.
- Make the kids have nap in the afternoon.
- Plan and serve hygienic and nutritious meals to children.
- Clean the children's room and/or house.
- Maintain healthy and clean environment in the home.
- Organize and take part in children activities such as games, reading and outings to amuse and exercise.
- Teach children in special hygiene and social development.
- Participate in emotional well-being of children.
- Supervise and care for children under the general direction of the parents
- Willing to work on flexible schedule.
- Completing light housekeeping duties such as dishes, laundry, maintaining the eating area, tidiness of children’s room & other routine housekeeping tasks.
Interested candidates are requested to email their resumes at:email@example.com.
We thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Employment groups: Aboriginal people, Youth, Students, New Immigrants, are encouraged to apply.