Others - NB, New Brunswick,CANADA
CanCo Logistics INC.
Sales & Retails
December 29, 2020
July 28, 2021
Education: A minimum of College/CEGEP
Experience: More Than 3 Years in Sales Manager position
Work Location: Woodstock, New Brunswick
- Direct and monitor the workflow of the entire office.
- Set sales team profit goals and hold team members accountable for goals and recognize or discipline as needed.
- Develop and manage operating budgets.
- Achieve satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards, industry and economic trends, and also sales and margin goals.
- Ensure training and direction for new and existing sales members.
- Act as a liaison between the customers and the operations staff.
- Manage sourcing of customers. Build and maintain relationships with customers and assist and direct team members in sourcing and growing customer base.
- Maintenance of current customers
- Monthly financial analysis: including determining the overall success of current customer profiles.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of data in CRM and other programs as needed.
- Ensure all necessary documentation is accurate and timely.
- Developing goals for specialized sales
- Development of sales leaders including succession planning.
- Act as a player and a coach – bring on new business, in addition to coaching the sales representatives.
- More than 3 years of experience in the Sales Manager position
- Manage Service and Support team to provide after-sales service to customer
- Proven record of growing business and starting new accounts.
- Ability to make quick, smart business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively train others, preferably with experience in doing so.
- Outstanding organizational skills, excellent time management skills, ability to multitask.
- Related skills: Budget and forecasting skills; Contract negotiations skills;
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $44.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefit Package
- Career Growth
How to apply: email@example.com
2021 - All Rights Reserved.