Title: General Manager
Salary and Working Hours:
Salary: 59.00CAD per hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $88.5 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Business Registered Location: 181, Gracedale Blvd, North York, ON, M9L 2C2
Work Location: Suite 200, 55 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON, L4Z1V9
Contact No.: 647-483-2657
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Provide direction and guidance to the senior executives for the effective business growth
- Responsible for hiring of the senior management and other direct reports
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, financial and accounting services to support company operations.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
Education and Required Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience
Job Status and Type: Full Time / Permanent Position