Entsons Construction Inc.
January 17, 2021
June 18, 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing layouts according to building codes;
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware;
- Using measuring tools and hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws and nail guns;
- Measuring and cutting materials made of wood, wood substitutes and other materials;
- Installing floor beams, building foundations and roof systems;
- Installing wooden structures and trim items, such as stairs, hardware and doors;
- Maintaining and repairing and renovating wooden structures in mills, mines, industrial plants and other establishments;
- Supervising apprentices and other construction professionals.
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in the trade;
- Completion of high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills;
- Must be available to work morning, evenings and weekends;
- Ability to multitask and work effectively;
- Experience of using hand and power tools such as drills, chisels, sanders, saws and nail guns
Pay Rate/ Salary: CAD$27per hour
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.